Grass Roots Remedies is an Edinburgh & Glasgow based workers’ cooperative whose central philosophy is that herbal medicine is the medicine of the people and should be accessible to everyone. We offer a series of practical courses and workshops, run the Wester Hailes Community Herbal Medicine Clinic, and the North Edinburgh Community Herbal Clinic in Granton.
Our community work is subsidised by other work delivering paid for courses; through sales of our products; and donations from the public. We appreciate any support you are able to offer. This allows us to continue our work to deliver the Medicine of the People to those most in need.
- Pay it Forward : Gift A herbal Appointment Support our Wester Hailes Community Herbal Clinic by gifting a herbal appointment to someone on a low income. The cost of a herbal appointment plus one month’s medicine is £35. All donations very gratefully received.
- If you have used our Herbal Clinic services or studied with us on one of our Wild Things Courses, or joined us on a Community Workshop Leave a review here.
- Buy our products – the sale of our tincture products and posters allow us to subsidise our work in the communities of Wester Hailes and North Edinburgh. If you’ve benefited from a product we’ve made then leave us a review on the shop
- Follow us on social media – Help us spread the word about sustainable foraging, herbs for health and community herbal activism by following our Facebook page or on Instagram
- Get in touch to set up a donation to our work in local communities
Sign up for the newsletter and hear more about our work and opportunities to volunteer with us.
Grass Roots Remedies Co-op
c/o The Health Agency, Wester Hailes Healthy Living Centre, 30 Harvesters’ Way, Edinburgh, EH14 3JF
To Book A Herbal Consultation:
Phone: 07724 361 240